Teams change often. People leave and people join. In addition to those changes, we tend to forget what we were thinking. That's why it's a good practice to document those thoughts, discussions and decisions into a format that doesn't lose them.
In this talk I explore ways to use tools and processes you might be familiar with - version control and project management tools - to help you document the motivation, thoughts and intents behind changes when they happen. You'll get practical tips that you can take back to your work the next day.
- Sep 5, 2019: TampereJS
- Sep 6, 2019: Futurice Tech Weeklies
- Sep 15, 2019: Webbidevaus.fi podcast (Finnish)
- Sep 24, 2019: HelsinkiJS
- Oct 3, 2019: PyCon Estonia
- Mar 26, 2020: WFH Conf
- Sep 25, 2020: Django Day Copenhagen
- Nov 10, 2020: sthlm.js
- Mar 10, 2021: PyAmsterdam